Thursday 25 April 2013

Learning difficulties

Every teacher experiences the above mentioned problem in his class.If not
so,there are such action plans like Action Research,Remedial teaching
etc.Let us know what is learning disability?
It is a situation or disability in which learner can't learn easily or
looses his mind catch what we intend to teach.As I experienced in my class
of 5,some learnin disabilities(LDs) r as follows:
1.Not reading languages properly
2.Some of student not know basic mathematic operations and multiplication
tables
3.Writing skills
These are very severe LDs that I worried lot about.I went through these and
I listed the following reasons.
1.Pupils dont know the language parts and grammar
2.They dont know basic maths operations
3.Lot of writing skills not taught
4.Teacher's way of teaching or student's irregularity may be the reason.
By all knowing this I'm now thinking to do action research.Still i'm
thinking that is there another way than AR, to make my pupils to outcome
this LDs?If you have any, share with me..
-Sachinkumar Hiremath


Mail sent by naveenkumarbhiremath@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment